N42AH

Well Known Member
I am investigating installing a Koger Sunshade in my 9A (slider). Does anyone have the instructions in a PDF format that they could send me so I can see what is required for the installation before I purchase the sunshade.

Thanks,

Re: Kroger sun shade

I have the shade on my -9A slider. The instructions that come with the shade are very simple and easy to follow. It's expensive but worth it. I have the shade plus dark film aft of the shade, and the same film on the upper portion of the wind screen. I wear a ball cap and still get sunburned. Dan

It's simple....

.......really. The kit comes with the correct drill bit and a tap. Basically, you drill three holes into your canopy center frame rail and then tap it. The holes in the aluminum slide are pre-drilled. Three more holes are drilled on either side of the canopy latch handle, then tapped to hold three velcro spots in place.

After you slide the cloth onto the five or six holders, bent to the shape of your canopy, you put a dab of crazy glue on each one, near the center, to keep the shade from sliding off the rods.

You'll love it in the summer!

Regards,

Mine didn't require drilling

.......really. The kit comes with the correct drill bit and a tap. Basically, you drill three holes into your canopy center frame rail and then tap it. ......

Regards,

It's double sticky taped to the canopy.

I found getting it properly curved, but not bent a bit iterative