dspender

Well Known Member
Patron
If I purchase KitLogPRo and record my build activity on my computer with that software, how can I share that with other builders or my family to view? Does it allow me to create a website that others can view as I have seen some of you provide the links to view their build progress?

yes

If I purchase KitLogPRo and record my build activity on my computer with that software, how can I share that with other builders or my family to view? Does it allow me to create a website that others can view as I have seen some of you provide the links to view their build progress?

yes, the same data you put in the build log can be published the the kitlog website via a button in the application. I have been using it for a year now, and have had no issues. The only complaint is that the support isn't as responsive as I would like.

If you are purchasing now, just make sure that you can get the upgrade for free when it comes out. Matt hasn't announced a specific date, but implied soon.

The data is stored in an Access database. There are plenty of other tools that can manipulate the data if you are so inclined. Most people aren't.

I'm just a little bummed that the new release took so long to see daylight. I'm finishing my build in a few weeks, so I won't have a need for all the new bells and whistles.

bob

It's easy to post to the web...

Kitlog is pretty easy to post to the web. It's a single button operation! You basically update your log as often as you like, and when you want to update the "web" version, you just click the button on the front page of the software that says, "Post to Web." It really is very simple. You can check out my site if you like. I have been updating my logs lately, but you'll notice I haven't updated it on the web for a little while. i usually wait 'till I get a few new updates to post...

Hi dspender,

you can have a free copy of my program here plane-builder.com which does pretty much the same thing.

use promocode "vansforum" to get a free unlimited licence, let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks

Nick

kitlog pro other options

i noticed a lot of people tried to get the free licence after the earlier post but they were limited so i added a few more free licences use "vansforum" as the promocode.

The software is similar to kitlog or expercraft and helps with logging your building progress for your homebuilt.

www.plane-builder.com

Nick

Const_Log.gif