N282S

Well Known Member
I'm not going to slam Kitlog because it's a great program, its worth the money and I'll probably continue using it but I've suddenly developed a problem that's driving me crazy. Currently using KitlogPro vs 2 with XP. After about 100 entries and over 100 pix the pictures which I now load are no longer sharp and clear. They are very blurry. If I just view the jpg alone, it's sharp and clear. It does this with two differant cameras and several differant settings.
I can preview an entry I made a month ago and its nice and clear. If I make a new entry and call up that same picture which WAS clear, it now previews blury.
Obviously, I would think I'm doing something differant with the camera, but like I say if I duplicate a previously clear picture to a new record, it previews that records picture blury but that same picture in the previous (original) record is sharp and clear.

I've loaded kitlog on three differant computers, I've tried downsizing the photo file with photoshop (customer support suggestion) but inside kitlog it still previews blury, both HTML and PDF. I've even reformated one pc and installed nothing but xp acrobat reader and kitlog. Loaded one entry, nothing else, and the pic is still blurry. If anyone has any suggestions I'll listen.