cinghiale

I'm New Here
Hiall, I just started building an RV 10 in Italy. I just got the tail kit and I'm already having a problem with Van's support.
I got a faulty part E 94, I wrote Vans twice in 2 weeks and gor absolutely no answer.
From what I hear, that's not very Vans-like.

Does someone have any ideas or suggestion?
I'd very much appreciate it.
See pics of the faulty part attached
Cinghiale

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 08.59.39.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 08.59.39.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 292
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 08.59.38 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 08.59.38 (1).jpeg
    405.9 KB · Views: 257
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 08.59.38.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 08.59.38.jpeg
    296.3 KB · Views: 295
Just to make sure, are you using this email: [email protected]

I've never had an answer take more than 1-2 business days, so I think the two most likely possibilities are that you're either sending to the wrong email or for some reason your email is getting flagged as spam on their end. The spam issue is pretty likely I think, so you may have to call and have them check to see if your emails got through at all.

Defective part for Tail section-RV10

I sent you a private message. Please send your email to the address I sent you and I’ll be glad to help get you in touch.

Hi Greg,
On October 12, I sent to you my previous emails which I had previously sent to Vans. To date, I have had still no reply from Vans. Please let me know what I can do to get the corrected part, as it we cannot complete the tail section without it.

Thank you.
Stefano (nickname Cinghiale)

Hi Greg,
On October 12, I sent to you my previous emails which I had previously sent to Vans. To date, I have had still no reply from Vans. Please let me know what I can do to get the corrected part, as it we cannot complete the tail section without it.

Thank you.
Stefano (nickname Cinghiale)

Hi Stefano,

Your replacement parts are already on order and will be heading your way. You'll get an update via email.