PaulR

Well Known Member
I'm ordereing the emmpenage kit on Monday or maybe yet today and have a question about the Kit Log software. Those of you who used it, was it worth it? Those that didn't, wish you did?
What are the advantages over just using MS word, excel, etc. and keeping pictures on the computer?

Thanks
Paul

kit log it is worth it

i just start using it and i think it worth it, it is very easy to use and custmize everything reports, it is good. i give a++++++

I am not a user, but in case you haven't already purchased the software, please allow me to bring up something somewhat related...

I don't know if you are a member of any of the Matronics e-mail lists (e.g. RV-List), but if you are, then you may know that Matt Dralle, the owner/administrator of the lists, is running his annual contribution drive. For a $50 donation, you qualify to get KitLogPro for free. So you get the software at the same price you would normally pay, and you support another one of our great builder-run online resources (like VAF). Details can be found here.

Anywhooo... It was just a thought. I have no affiliation with Matt or the Matronics list, but I just like to see us support great people and their great efforts. While you at it... see the VAF donation page too (sorry had to throw that in). Sorry for the thread drift, please return to your regularly scheduled program.

Good luck!

Last edited: