Raybilt

I am an RV-7 builder, just about finished with my empennage and have the slow-build wing kit on the way. Is there any kit log software out there for Mac users? Thanks in advance. Ray

If you happen to have an iPad, the software mentioned in the Reviews section is decent. They have a 30 day trial. I'm just starting with it so I can't offer much feedback but I like it so far.

Wordpress

I use a wordpress blog. There are some plug ins that help with categories and hour tracking. I can dig up some details on the plug ins next time I'm near a real computer if you're interested.

I'm also using wordpress. But I'm in the very baby steps of my build. I'm somewhat interested in the hour counter plugin if you find it

Read this page. IIRC it took a little bit of tweaking to make it work but I'm not a software guy so if I can do it....

http://rv9a.pacificrimsound.com/?page_id=5

It's been a year since I set this up so I don't remember the details but it generally works. PPm me if you have any problems and I can do some digging in my configuration files to see what I did.