Bruce Russell

Well Known Member
Kit 120113 became N813RV this afternoon in Macon, Ga. The aircraft flew as advertised.

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad40/rbrjr82/

DSC00527_2.jpg

Youtube vids to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations and job VERY WELL done. Now for the pictures? Did you see the need for rudder trim like most of us?

have fun...good for you...now all you have left if autopilot, interior, lights, paint...it never ends...lol

ANOTHER GEORGIA FLYER!!!

Congrats, Bruce!! I hope you have as much fun flying the hours off as we did.
George and Meade
612RV
Marietta, Ga.

Pete,
I actually delayed my first flight to install the light kit.
Bruce

Bruce,

You're one up on me! My light kit showed up just as I was to deliver to the paint shop. So I cut the holes and did the extentions...to be con't when I get my plane back. Nice lookin by the way.

Kit 120113 became N813RV this afternoon in Macon, Ga. The aircraft flew as advertised.

Congratulations, Bruce! I believe yours is the 23rd RV-12 to fly. I am hoping to receive info about # 22 soon. I will then add your plane and info to RV-12 First Flights: Photo Album.

(Thanks for posting a photo. Please post another one when you get it painted. Thanks!)

Don

is there any chance of getting a ride in one of the georgia rv-12's for an old titan driver? i sold my rv-7a project and really looking hard at the -12. i live on the south side of atlanta.

hank canup

Congratulations, Bruce! I believe yours is the 23rd RV-12 to fly. I am hoping to receive info about # 22 soon. I will then add your plane and info to RV-12 First Flights: Photo Album.

(Thanks for posting a photo. Please post another one when you get it painted. Thanks!)

Don

Bruce,

It seems one RV-12 that is now flying was counted twice. That is my conclusion after receiving info from Van's, the RV-12 owner, and the FAA Registry of N-Numbers.

So, your RV-12 is going into RV-12 First Flights: Photo Album as the 22nd RV-12 to fly. Sorry for the mix-up.

I will assume I have things right until someone tells me I don't!

Don

Bruce,

It seems one RV-12 that is now flying was counted twice. That is my conclusion after receiving info from Van's, the RV-12 owner, and the FAA Registry of N-Numbers.

So, your RV-12 is going into RV-12 First Flights: Photo Album as the 22nd RV-12 to fly. Sorry for the mix-up.

I will assume I have things right until someone tells me I don't!

Don

Thanks for all your work on the first flight album. I will get you another picture as soon as I get it painted.

Bruce