JFRV8

I too am a new RV 8 builder.

I have my fuselage kit (slow build) on order now. I picked up assembled wings and tail feathers on the way up here (Alaska) last November.

This is a great forum. I am looking forward to joining the RV builders and flyers. You are a great bunch of folks.

:)

Hi Jonathan,

Welcome!
Can you see Russia from over there? After you are done, let's go flying from Alaska to Russia for pierogis and blintzes. There is a VFR route I believe.

See Russia

Vlad:

I can't see Russia from my back porch but I think on a clear day I might be able to see Palin's back porch!

Just joking.

There are a bunch of RV guys in the local EAA chapter, RV 4, RV 6, RV 7, RV , RV 9, with more than one of each in most cases.

Any EAA or RV guys that come up here are welcome to stay a night or two at my house, plenty of room if we move the RV's tail out of one of the bedrooms.

Jonathan

I was expecting answer like this

Vlad:

I can't see Russia from my back porch but I think on a clear day I might be able to see Palin's back porch!

Just joking.

There are a bunch of RV guys in the local EAA chapter, RV 4, RV 6, RV 7, RV , RV 9, with more than one of each in most cases.

Any EAA or RV guys that come up here are welcome to stay a night or two at my house, plenty of room if we move the RV's tail out of one of the bedrooms.

Jonathan

good laugh.

I plan to hop someday through your area flying my 9. Let you know in advance.