nippaero

Well Known Member
Well, I finally mailed possibly the most expensive letter I have ever mailed today. I ordered my RV7 Emp and Wing kit from Van's. I guess it is time to start looking around for tools and getting the airplane factory ready. I was surprised that it only costs about $100 to ship them to Boise. I am also working on setting up a website to track all my progress. I am thinking about using wordpress or a wiki.

If there are any active builders/flyers in the Boise area, I would like to get in touch with you. Send me a message.

I understand that Caldwell (EUL) airport is the 'mecca' of RVs for Idaho, and you can find RV-6A driver Ed Bundy (among many others) there at the airport :p Rosie

Yep. I flew with Ed once for a checkout in a Cherokee 180. I got a builders list for Idaho from Vans. I see a lot of people on it but I'm not sure who is actively building. I'll ask some questions at our next EAA chapter meeting next week.

Nampa ID builder

Hey Mike I'm in the begining stages of building a RV-7A in Nampa Idaho. I've got most of the tail section done except for the elevators. I'm currently trying to sell my Tahoe so I can buy the rest of it. I'm actually a student pilot of Ed Bundy, and he has had a big influence in this whole thing! Anyways will have to get together my phone number is 901-581-2694. Where is the EAA club located? Thanks Steve