GLPalinkas

Well Known Member
Can't believe it's not on VAF somewhere but I can't find an isometric view of an RV-6 in a JPG or Tiff format. I want to do a little photoshop magic and work up a 3D view of my planned paint job.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

There should be a page in your builders manual with 3-view and ISO view. I have the three view already scanned in (with my paint scheme on it). I also plan to scan in the ISO view. Shoot me an e-mail and I will respond with the files this evening.

Here are my paint scheme drawings so far:

rv6profilepaintscheme1.jpg

rv6toppaintscheme1v.jpg

Looks terrific

That is exactly what I have been doing using the downloads from Van's but they do not contain an ISO view. Email coming.

You scheme looks great!

Thanks a bunch

Paint.jpg

This is my image from the Van's drawings. I'm just sad that the painter didn't follow it.

Thanks to all

Thanks for all of the help.

WingsOnWheels helped me with some bmp scans of the ISo and 3 view in the manuals. I converted them to jpg if anyone needs them.

Larry - Your scheme looked great. Sorry about your painter luck. My painter may not do as good of a job as your painter but I can guarantee he will follow the plan....Yeah, that's me...LOL

Sorry to hear they messed up your paint - I don't see how they could confuse blue and purple....Still looks great though.