philb

Well Known Member
Friend
my wife bought me the emp/tailcone plans for fathers day, and June 13th brought FEDEX freight to my front door with RV-10 tail #40604!

Several observations,

Vans customer service great - let me know when was being shipped, confirmed the credit given for the previous plans purchase, and before they even shipped it gave me the ballpark shipping to salt lake.

Cleaveland lives up to billing on first big tool order - had previously purchased rivet gun, squeezer and drill - purchased the remainder of their tool kit, leaving out several of the unnecessary things - without asking, they gave me the kit discount! fast delivery, several items backordered, but got them a week later.

Paul at experimentalaero quick on email questions about dimpler shipping charges, delivery quick; now all put together, including his DRDT-2 "bed"

AND the depot is selling 60 gallon oil-lubed compressors for $399.

All the stars have aligned! (well, after 10 months of building a new garage, insulating/wiring for the custom skunkworks) - no honey, it's for your new car!

Thanks for all info on the forum, and for the -10 web pages i've been surfing this past year!

phil
Salt Lake City

RV10 #60604
empennage
(ok, truthfully, working on the toolbox....)

Welcome...........

Yes, you are one of the lucky few, as we are! Before you know it, the rivets will all be used up and the DAR will be standing there! Enjoy the journey,