larrynew

Well Known Member
I'm using Sherwin Williams JetFlex interior paint and thought I'd share some details. I purchased a quart locally for $79 a quart and needed a second as I came up just a little short plus I wanted some for touchup. I found it at skygeek.com for $62.98 total shipped to the door. I tried Alliance Coatings and they were the same as the local folks. Absolutely no relation other than a satisfied shopper. The color is L09026 Robin Blue, BAC 510 which is Satin in the urethane based. It's not the water based product and I found it easy to use and it seems really tough after 24 hours. I originally got some in Flat Gray (E09013, Gray, BAC 7802) but my color stylist (whom I really want to keep on-board with the project) thought it looked too industrial. Anyone want to buy a quart cheap? it's only missing one tablespoon that I shot on a test panel.

IMG_2324.JPG

Your interior looks great, Larry! I'm a very satisfied user of JetFlex WR water-based stuff. Just yesterday I noticed that I'd accidentally gotten some rattle can primer overspray on an interior panel. The overspray was probably two months old. Lacquer thinner took the overspray right off and the JetFlex didn't seem to mind one bit. It's tough stuff and looks great.