Apexeon

Jesse Saint has another satisfied customer!!

I had wanted to add an autopilot to my -6 for some time but had put it off because I felt I just did not fly enough to justify the modest cost and I didn’t feel I had to knowledge and skills to do it myself. I was in the Ocala FL area a few weeks ago, called Jesse and asked if I could stop in and discuss my options.

I was very impressed with his operation. He did not bash any vendors but pointed out differences and features that might be of benefit to me. Ultimately we decided the Trutrak Vizion 385 was the best option and would be a good starting point for a panel upgrade.

To make the story short, the Vizion was installed this week and I could not be more pleased with both the quality of the installation and also the operation of the Vizion 385. Jesse took the time to make sure I understood how to operate the unit and also that the unit functioned properly. I don’t know how I ever got along without it. It makes cross country flight so enjoyable.

I rarely endorse products or services. However, great customer service, quality workmanship, and attention to detail needs to be recognized. The aviation world, and the world in general, need more people like Jesse Saint.

Don

Last edited:
+1 for Jesse

Jesse also installed 385 in my bird a couple weeks ago. Works flawless! Him and his guys did a great job in a timely manner! his base Airport of X35 has very inexpensive fuel too!