Pretty Cool,

Rotorway is walking distance from my house at Stellar Airpark. Despite that I think I'll stick with my Bell 407 or Eurocopter AStar. Experimental is one thing, Experimental helicopter is another!!!!!

Walter's really cool. I hope Jeff doesn't try to take Achmed the Dead Terrorist with him or the TSA may have to get involved!! :D

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

The rotorway is a pretty cool helicopter. Its funny to read the comments on youtube. People are ridiculous.

Walter talking to ATC

Could you imagine flying along and then hearing Walter talking to ATC? Holy cow that would be a freaking riot!

I wonder if he is still using the same hand lotion that got him in trouble with TSA!

Jeff is supposed to be at Oshkosh this year.

Voices

Could you imagine flying along and then hearing Walter talking to ATC? Holy cow that would be a freaking riot!

Not quite Walter, but I used to fly with a first officer that was really good at doing voices and accents. I never had a clue who was going to make the next radio call. One of my favorites was dealing with Mugu approach here on the West Coast. Frequently the initial call would be from "Mr. Magoo." The thing that saved it was that his phraseology was always perfect.

John Clark
RV8 N18U "Sunshine"
KSBA