RV7Guy

Well Known Member
JD air is excited to announce the release of our next new product, pedal extensions for the RV 4/6/7/9 series.

The Pedal Extensions improve the RV rudder/brake foot geometry so it?s much easier and safer to taxi, take off, and use full rudder defection without inadvertently touching the brakes. The improved angle prevents ?dragging? the brakes causing premature brake wear and over heating. The pedals were designed by Jason and CNC machined utilizing aircraft aluminum. Jason also did the machining. Each piece is hard anodized in black to minimize wear. The pedals are great looking and install in minutes.

The pedals extensions in use

I was skeptical as to how beneficial the extensions would actually be. Well, after flying them for just a few hours, I don?t know I flew without them. Before the extensions I was always concerned about dragging the brakes, especially with a tail wheel airplane. Now, rudder control is positive with the possibility of brake interaction during normal rudder use eliminated.

Keep in mind, the pedal extensions aren?t to get your feet closer to the pedals but to improve rudder/brake geometry and improve safety. Once you experience the pedal extensions from JDair, I think you?ll agree.

We have the extensions in stock and ready for immediate shipping. The special introductory price is $65.00 per pair plus shipping. Visit www.jdair.com to order. Several new products are in the works to make your building and flying more enjoyable and safer.

pedalright1sm.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

twopedalsfrontsm.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just ordered a set of these... However looking at your photos, it looks like there is more space between the brake pedal and the rudder bar than there is space on my (early) 6A...
Sheldon

Hey!!!

I have been buying Jason Krausse design/product for radio control helicopter and now he wants my money with my RV. Not fare!!! I will need a new hobby but I am not going to tell Jason:D

We'll get you

We are designing the 8 pedal extensions now so we'll get some more money out of you.

I think he has a new RC heli in the works too!!!!

Hey!!!

I have been buying Jason Krausse design/product for radio control helicopter and now he wants my money with my RV. Not fare!!! I will need a new hobby but I am not going to tell Jason:D

Yes

Hi Larry,

Yes indeed. We are looking at the 12 now. This is an entirely different animal as you know. The 10 should not be a problem and Jason has a 10 available to get the specs.

The response to the pedal extensions has been incredible. Another big production run is underway now.

We have the canopy handle and a building tool coming out very soon.

Let us know of any other items that you'd like to see.

How about the -10 & -12?

Great Product

JD Air,
Good morning. I just wanted to drop a note to reinforce all that has been said about your Pedal Extensions. I have about 10 hrs now flying behind these parts and they do everything you said they would. The extensions do a great job at providing the needed extra space between the operator?s toes and the rudder/braking movement. Thanks for providing the VANS family with parts that increase a level of safety while extending break life.
Cheers
SHEP