RV7Guy

Well Known Member
I will be at Oshkosh from Saturday through Saturday with the full line of parts from JD Air. Tail links, pedal extensions, fuel sump fairings, vents, I'll have them all.

Let me know in a private email if you'd like to reserve some parts. No shipping. I won't have the ability to take credit cards so cash only at OSH.

Contact me at [email protected]. If all goes well, I'll be there with my plane and we can meet there.

I received the new fuel vents a few weeks back, they are beautiful! I've gotten many comments already as to where they came from.

Rudder extension

I would take one or 2 set of rudder pedal extension for a RV 10 if i can make my trip to oshkosh. I am in the process of reparing my fuel tank. It will be tested this week end. If i am there i will be there monday an tuesday.

Lan Vinh Do

Trying....

When will the tip up canopy latch be available?

Jason is tweaking the design now and hopes to have it done soon. We won't release it until perfect. Hanging in there. You can add this piece up to the last minute. It utilizes the same mount, just widened to approximately .5 inches.