RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Oshkosh AirVenture 2019 special offer. Use discount code AV2019 and receive 10% off on all orders from now through August 4th, 2019.

Please note, I am leaving for vacation and Oshkosh on July 11 and will not return until August 4th. Any orders received during this time will be processed and shipped in order when I return from vacation.

I will be at Oshkosh from Saturday July 17th through Sunday July 25th. I will have the full product line but limited quantities with me and can deliver orders there. If you'd like to purchase products there I can only accept cash and there will be no shipping charges. If you'd like to pre-order and pay cash send me an email on the contact page of the web site.

Thanks so much for the continued support!!!

Ummm... it might be a good idea to double-check your calendar. The Saturday before Oshkosh opens is 20 July, with the show officially opening Monday, 22 July. Same for the following Sunday departure date - I expect you wanted to say Sunday July 28th. :)

Can I get in on the roll trim knob with the discount and pick it up at OSH?

Thanks,
David

Wow, what a coincidence. I was just putting together my list of deletions for my finishing kit order and for a while had been mulling over your flush tip-up canopy latch. This was the little nudge I needed.

The JD Air ball bearing tailwheel yoke is still the best I've ever flown. Nothing else close.

TW_Assm_C2_2__39539.1360390022.1280.1280.jpg