RV7Guy

Well Known Member
I'm excited to announce that JD air will soon be taking over manufacturing and marketing of the Tip Up canopy latch formerly of Attaway air and Bob's Fairings. We will be making some cosmetic changes. You can see a photo under Chris Sands RV7. The latch uses the same mounting system as the stock Van's unit.

http://www.vansairforce.net/_delete_someday/fjgh48hdjkhf.jpg

Also, we will be releasing air foiled aluminum sump drain fairing. The finishing touches are being done now and the fairing should be available soon.

Cool

Darwin,

This is good news. Thought I missed out on a sharp product. Look forward to placing the order with you.

Thanks,

I'm excited to announce that JD air will soon be taking over manufacturing and marketing of the Tip Up canopy latch formerly of Attaway air and Bob's Fairings. We will be making some cosmetic changes. You can see a photo under Chris Sands RV7. The latch uses the same mounting system as the stock Van's unit.

http://www.vansairforce.net/_delete_someday/fjgh48hdjkhf.jpg

Also, we will be releasing air foiled aluminum sump drain fairing. The finishing touches are being done now and the fairing should be available soon.

What ever happened to the canopy latch handle you were making? I never received one...?

Sliders

What ever happened to the canopy latch handle you were making? I never received one...?

The slider style presented some issues and we weren't happy with the prototypes. Still in the plans though. It won't be released until perfect.

......., we will be releasing air foiled aluminum sump drain fairing. The finishing touches are being done now and the fairing should be available soon.........

My dyslexia kicked in momentarily and I thought I read you were releasing "aluminum foil" fairings.:D

Hey Darwin, I am going to be in Phoenix late Feb.. It would be great to catch up. I need to get some brake extensions from you and would love to check out the status on your current project. Let me know if I can pick those brake peddle extensions up direclty from you.

Maybe I can buy you and Jason lunch again in Eloy ? ;-)

Thx

Last edited:
Finish

Hey Darwin,

Really like the pedal extension and steering link super combo I got from you. Great quality.

Will the canopy handle be raw aluminum or finished? (chrome, anodize, etc.)

Thanks,