RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Hey everyone,

Beginning immediately through the end of the year, JD Air is offering free shipping anywhere in the World on our products. Further, we will give a 5% discount on any order over $100 plus the free shipping.

Use discount code VAF2012

On another note, I was going to hold back announcing till they were ready but another thread requires doing it now. Didn't want Alan at Perftech to go through the work not knowing these were about ready.

JD Air will have a full line of drift pins (used for mounting wings)available right after the first of the year. This will make wing mounting much easier and save the trouble of making your own from cheap hardware store bolts.

Also, several other new products are under development to make your build process a little easier. We will make announcements when ready.

Thanks everyone for your support. We strive to provide the finest products at a fair price with unequaled customer support.

Last edited:
You see? This is how my luck runs lately. I order tailwheel and vent covers at 11pm and eight hours later they run a sale. An IO360 core pops up for sale and they sell it 5 minutes before I call. I am convinced that Garmin will introduce a touchscreen G3X the moment the check clears my account for the current system. I give up, I think I'm going to lock myself in the basement with my project and refuse to come out...oh, and Happy Holidays you aircraft hooligans!

Fuel Vent Fairings?

I am definitely on board for the drift pins. That will save a bunch of time making them up myself.

I floated a question a while back about using JD Fuel vents on an RV 8. Anyone done this? Go a picture of how you set it up?

Regards,

Michael Wynn
RV 8 Finishing
San Ramon, CA