PlaneBuilderBill

Well Known Member
There used to be somebody within the VAF supplier group that made the standard military style 4" x 2" leather nametag. Gold or silver embossing of VAF logo, name and plane version and "N" number. It has a velcro attachment. I had one made for my jacket with my RV6A info some years ago and now want one for my "4". Just can't seem to find the vendor in my records.
Anybody know who this is and thier contact info.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Don't know the vendor your talking about, but these guys used to do ours for our flight suits back when I flew choppers. http://www.flightsuits.com/uniform_tag.html

There used to be somebody within the VAF supplier group that made the standard military style 4" x 2" leather nametag. Gold or silver embossing of VAF logo, name and plane version and "N" number. It has a velcro attachment. I had one made for my jacket with my RV6A info some years ago and now want one for my "4". Just can't seem to find the vendor in my records.
Anybody know who this is and thier contact info.

Thanks,

I'll second Mike's recommendation for Mardon, I used them for all my Air Force wings/nametags and they do a good job on custom requests as well.

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks to all

Thanks guys....I had found all the usual...Flight Suits, etc. It was Karl that came up with Randall Henderson from EAA Chapter 105. He's the man.

Thanks so much!

Bill

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I have a business named Airborne Patches and I am able to make custom patches for any design. I don't think I can do leather and even if I could my services are really only good if you are ordering several, however, if anybody has a need for making a patch I guarantee I can beat just about any price out there. I have access to a graphic designer if you need a design or I can print something that already exists. This would be ideal for a State Vans or EAA wing patch....a Vans Air Force patch might be fun?that kind of thing. Only catch is of course getting permission for copy righted designs.

My email is [email protected] if anybody has a need for something like this.

By the way?Sorry for the long post and shameless plug!!

Corey