jlisler

Well Known Member
I am the proud builder and owner of a real RV4 as today. I received my airworthiness certificate this morning without a hitch. I plan to do a little more ground testing of the engine and will most certainly slip the surly bonds late this afternoon when things calm down.

Jerry Isler
Donalsonville, GA
RV4 N455J

Wonderful

Jerry is one of the best stick and rudder pilots that I've had the privilege to train. His immaculate Cessna 140 has really honed his skills and I told him that with 150 or more hours in that airplane plus 220 landings (he keeps up with them) he'd have no trouble with the -4. Heck, he lands my 6A better than I do and I told him so.

Some of you guys tell him the same for me :D

Great Jerry!

Nice going Jerry!!!

Way to go Jerry. I'm anxious to hear how things went when you get a minute to post.

Sincerely,

Brian Vickers
RV4 - Finishing

congratulations, nothing like having that pink slip handed to you.

I got a question-- do you remember what date if any you put under the "Date of Certification." for the work performed?

I put my (tentative) FAA inspection date on there and it, the form was sent back to me, saying show date prior to certification date. IIRC

So I'm thinking of putting the application date on there. ? Same as what I have next to my signature.

thx for any input

Once again way to go. Now go fly high and over the airport for a few hours.

Mark, which form are you referring to? I will be glad to look at my paperwork and tell you what is on mine.

Jerry Isler
Donalsonville, GA
RV-4 N455J - Flying

It's form 8610-2 part III record of experience. Over in the right column.

Make
model
ser. number
Date of Certification

I wonder how long you'll keep your C-140? I'm trying like crazy to sell mine-- I can't force myself to fly it anymore.

thx, mark

Your papers please...

Mark,
Sounds like CA FSDO's have too much time on their hands!

Jerry,
Looking forward to hearing about the first test flight!!! The hardest part on mine was coming back down. I was having too much fun doing acro, climbing to 16,500' and bouncing unsuspecting T-34C's...:)

RR