CNEJR

Well Known Member
Happy to report N349CE came alive today at 4:30 pm. First engine start went flawlessly. Engine ran perfect, instrumentation reported great, prop cycled. What more could you want? Been a long time coming

My mentor (Rich Jenowski) says it will fly by about the end of January and I have learned what he says is always bankable.

Exciting times for an old fart like me.

I'm very close on that myself, but with all the snow, I don't see any way to get the airplane outside, the snow is collecting so much outside. Saturday things warmed up, had my pickup in front of the building. All of the sudden it sounded like an airliner took off over my place. I ran to the window and saw tons of snow falling off the roof. Took out my pickup, windshield, hood, and top. I even had my truck backed away from the building about 30ft. It came off with such a torrent that it shot out to that mark and beyond. Took me about an hour to dig it out even. We got another 8inch today, real wet stuff this time, what a mess.

GOOD JOB CHUCK !!!

Way to go. I am glad to hear it. If I can get the weather and president to cooperate I will take my check ride in the next couple of weeks and have my license. My plane is still a long way from first start up though. Mickey and I will stop by sometime to check up on you. Good luck with the rest and I hope to see the first flight report very soon.

Congratulations.

Any words of wisdom for a first start? I'm getting real close myself - hopefully this weekend.