grover

Well Known Member
today, the loose association of parts formerly know as kit s/n 81253 became aircraft N988NB after about 12 hours spent with the DAR. this would have been manifestly more difficult without those who have contributed time, advice, labor, stuff, encouragement and forbearance over the last several years:

cheryl hamilton
sandra hewitt
greg newsome
joe pelton
tim mccutcheon
john fichtner
paul kunkleman
cliff & kenny brumback
glenn saccone
rob takacs
mark staudacher
steve mills
mike hammond
ray snyder
wayne owens

thank you to all who have answered questions here, and thank you to the author of the universe, without whose contributions this would have been impossible.

Last edited:
Hey Todd,

Congratulations! Best of luck with the first flight! When you get Phase I done, be sure to plan a trip up here to middle GA.

next weekend?

now that the hard part is over, I can offer dumb looks, marginal advice and other misc. assistance on your -10! planning 1st flight for next weekend- - trying to work in thomasville, tripletree and 1st flight in same weekend. we shall see. trip to mid-ga and points west already on the wish list- - keep at it.

now that the hard part is over, I can offer dumb looks, marginal advice and other misc. assistance on your -10! planning 1st flight for next weekend- - trying to work in thomasville, tripletree and 1st flight in same weekend. we shall see. trip to mid-ga and points west already on the wish list- - keep at it.

Well we might get our controller in this week and might be able to get it going this weekend also but who knows?

witnesseth

todd- - the dar wants to witness 1st flight. not sure how he can do this, except maybe from the fence, as he doesn't have the gestapo-approved access badge. any thoughts?