pierre smith

Well Known Member
Team RV at the Boshears Memorial air show/fly-in were on top of their game ....again!

Boshears2011.jpg

Photo credit: Dean Wingard from Augusta.

Another RV owner and friend from Beaufort, S.C, Tim Verroi, was there and I enjoyed watching his jaw drop while watching Team RV, that he had never seen perform!

While the 5-ship was circling the skydiver with our flag, he remarked that "Those guys are really good!" to which I replied, "You ain't see nuthin' yet!"

With their opening act and the 4-ship hammerhead turns, he was beside himself:)...then they looped in formation and barrel-rolled.

Tim said afterwards, "I just gotta go shake their hands"... and ignored the rope barrier, went under it and Ron Smokey Schreck shook his hand as I introduced him to the team.

"How do I get to do this too?" he asked, then Smokey handed him a business card and told him to 'get ahold of me sometime'

The airshow performers, Greg Connell and Gary Ward were outstanding but pilots were awed by Team RV's precision flying under very difficult windy and turbulent conditions.

Hat's off to you guys...again!..

Tim said afterwards, "I just gotta go shake their hands"... and ignored the rope barrier, went under it and Ron Smokey Schreck shook his hand as I introduced him to the team.

"How do I get to do this too?" he asked, then Smokey handed him a business card and told him to 'get ahold of me sometime'

Thanks for the kind words Pierre. And, Tim I meant it. Come to a clinic and get ready to have a blast. We're talking about organizing a clinic in NC in the Spring. We will announce it on this forum. Great to meet you Tim. Pierre, thanks for being one of our biggest fans!