My RV-8 empennage arrived today! Sadly, it was delivered to the sweet elderly lady next door who couldn't understand why Fed-Ex left high dollar aircraft parts at her door.

After checking online at Fed-Ex tracking for my missing boxes, and seeing that it was *delivered* I quickly found the misplaced items. I then spent the next few minutes trying to explain to my neighbor how I was going to fit a *real* plane inside my garage.

I don't think she bought it ...

I hope the link works, if it doesn't let me know.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=49920767308&photoid=39920767308

Lee Jordan

Now that's what I call starting your photo album early!

Link works-- cute back seater!

Well, don't just stand there! just joking.

mark

Lee Jordan said:
My RV-8 empennage arrived today! Sadly, it was delivered to the sweet elderly lady next door who couldn't understand why Fed-Ex left high dollar aircraft parts at her door.

Lee Jordan

I hope you promised here a ride. ;)

And oh yea; I'm sorry, but the motorcycle and garden tools... they're going to have to go. :D

garage/shop space

And oh yea; I'm sorry, but the motorcycle and garden tools... they're going to have to go.
:D

i can identify with that. built my empennage and wings with the pool/garden stuff in the garage, but before starting on the fuse, i had to build another outbuilding to house them. took me from after oshkosh to just about a week ago to get it built, all the stuff transferred, and the garage cleaned out/rearranged. but now i'm goin' again.