24Golf

Well Known Member
As of Friday afternoon, our three year project left the ground for the first time! All went well, only a few minor squawks and I have to say after 40 minutes or so in the air, I made the best landing of my life. I have WAY TOO MANY people to thank for the help needed to finish a project like this, so I'm not going to list them all here with the exception of Beth - the best possible building partner a guy could have - and a pretty good cook too!

Was able to get 4 hours in the air over the weekend and never wanted to come down. The plane flies great and will meet our mission standards to a TEE. Golf courses and fishing holes around the country - beware - we are headed your way...:D

1ze9gll.jpg

Last edited:
Never had a doubt!

Congratulations to both of you.
BTW, next time, the "builder" should be there for the inspection. (inside joke!)

Last edited:
Another Duff Built RV takes to the Air

Congratulations! Phase 2 of the best hobby on earth is about to take place.

Congratulations once again Paul and Beth! I'm glad I was one of the few who got to witness it. Y'all have indeed created a masterpiece. The champaign afterwards was great too!
Also, Ill never forget my Mom commenting (about Beth) "that lady sure knows a lot about airplanes"

Panel........Show the Panel!!!!!!!!

For those of you that don't know, Paul & Beth have one of the nicest RV panels out there. Congrats to Paul & Beth for their exceptional work & dedication. Now, if I could just land my 9A as well as Paul lands it, life would be good.

Panel Shot

For those of you that don't know, Paul & Beth have one of the nicest RV panels out there. Congrats to Paul & Beth for their exceptional work & dedication. Now, if I could just land my 9A as well as Paul lands it, life would be good.

Thanks for all of the great comments... here is a picture of the panel:

dyro74.jpg

Yup, it's really that nice!

Congratulations Paul & Beth, I sure hate I missed the 1st flight. We saw you guys getting Caddie ready to go on our way to Runway 30 that day. Hey and a big awesome job doing your part getting her through the 1st flight. I can only imagine what ran through your mind when she first lifted off? Good job guys! BTW ...please locate A NEW avatar picture, the old one no longer applies!:cool: