The Cri-cri makes an RV-3 look absolutely spacious! You gotta give the guy points for guts; doing aerobatics in that thing. I'm trying to be kind. :)

You should see the jet version. Has two RC model tubines on it and actually flies very well making it the worlds smallest twin jet. My friend has a Cri Cri that used to be a flyer. It is even smaller than it looks in the picture. I'm 6' and can get in it but no way I could fly it. Don

It flies like an RC plane. It looks to be about the same sizes as the RC B-52 I saw on youtube a while back.

Model size

I've got a couple of Giant Scale Aerobatic planes **** near as big. This thing was at Osh a few years ago. It is very tiny.

Could you imagine applying for a job and your log book shows 1500 hours of 'twin time' and you got it in this!!!!

RV7Guy said:
I've got a couple of Giant Scale Aerobatic planes **** near as big. This thing was at Osh a few years ago. It is very tiny.

Could you imagine applying for a job and your log book shows 1500 hours of 'twin time' and you got it in this!!!!

How about twin turbine time if flying the jet version. Don

WOW , way cool, its got some grunt ! twin time lol... I dont know if it could stay up on only one engine ?

How 'bout those TINY props??? I can't believe those things generate that much thrust.

thought it was a joke

then dude hopped in and went mad ..what a flyer wonder where he put his ****

CRI-CRI

Back in the mid 70's There were a couple of guys doing an airshow routine in these. Part of the act was canopy-to-canopy rolls and loops. Never saw the act in person but remember reading about them. Saw one of them at a
fly-in during that era. Always thought I'd like to fly one.

Mannan Thomason
RV-8 N161RL IO-360 Grin Producing Machine!

Cool!

That turbine powered one is neat! I don't know how confterable I'd be flying with model airplane parts on my plane, but it's still cool! I won't have to worry about it though, I'm 6'4" tall, I can't even fit in a cessna 150! :eek:

There are about 10,000 15 yr olds that think its fake, lol. Too bad they aren't selling plans for them anymore. I think I would sign up for one!