KevinP

Hi guys! Long time no see!

Still dreaming about building an RV but college is expensive.

I currently work at a precision machine shop and the thought just occurred to me.

Is there a need for a RV/Homebuilt aircraft related business that deals with making special precision parts? We create anything from battery contacts to small and medium springs and EMI/RFI shielding, medical parts, pins etc, basically anything metal that is not very large and may require crazy tolerances.

I am currently starting a small fishing and auto parts company but this could be a more lucrative division.

Thoughts very much appreciated!

I cant think of one here in the RV world.
You might be able to toy with a few things, but making an actual living at it would be futile. Machined parts are not needed with these complete kits.

A few things

There are few things you could make but certainly not enough, given the limited market, to make a living.

Hi guys! Long time no see!

Still dreaming about building an RV but college is expensive.

I currently work at a precision machine shop and the thought just occurred to me.

Is there a need for a RV/Homebuilt aircraft related business that deals with making special precision parts? We create anything from battery contacts to small and medium springs and EMI/RFI shielding, medical parts, pins etc, basically anything metal that is not very large and may require crazy tolerances.

I am currently starting a small fishing and auto parts company but this could be a more lucrative division.

Thoughts very much appreciated!

If you could supply a precision canopy frame, it would find a market. :)