Chip

Greetings all,

Being a recent iPhone owner, I've been trying to locate a way to integrate the iPhone into the Lightspeed system. I know we have adapters for various cellphones, but haven't found an adapter for the iPhone as yet.

Has anyone got a line on such an animal?

Thanks for the help,

Chip

Chip,

get a cable with two 1/8-inch plugs on each end. Typically one of these is a 4-conductor and the other a 3-conductor. I have not had luck locating a cable with 2, 4-conductor plugs, but the one I describe works ok with my iPhone, at least for the phone part.

greg

The lightspeed Zulu's come with the adapter for the I phone. You can also find them on Ebay under I phone accessoreis.
Ryan

Thanks for the input. I ended up calling Lightspeed, and they immediately knew what I was looking for. They're sending a cable, gratis right away. Good people to deal with.

Chip

Thanks for the input. I ended up calling Lightspeed, and they immediately knew what I was looking for. They're sending a cable, gratis right away. Good people to deal with.

Chip

I'm not an iPhone user, does it not have Bluetooth? I have the Zulus and the Bluetooth works great on my non-iPhone.

Pat,
I havent got that far yet. This weekend will be the first use of my new Zulu's. I am looking forward to having the time sit down with the phone and the headsets and figure it all out.
Ryan

Both Zulus and iPhone have bluetooth. I'm considering trading in my old Lightspeeds for Zulus in part because of the bluetooth. I had a demo of the system last year at the Reno races, and it works very well (or did for the few minutes I tested it).

greg