dougknight

Well Known Member
Anybody know how to delete user waypoints off the map page?

I've deleted all flight plans and bookmarks with user way points

I've deleted all home/settings/user waypoints

But when I return to the map page I've still got a dozen of them cluttering things up and I can't seem to get rid of them.

thanks
doug
9a
650hrs

Yeah, Piece-a-cake. Just go to Settings on your "Home" page. Slide down to the 4th item "User Waypoints" Pick the user waypoint you want, put your finger on the horizontal dash inside the red circle. See "delete" pop up to the right. Put your finger there, and its gone. Easy Peasy:cool:

Oh, and if you have more questions, just call Garmin at 1 800 739 5687, then hit option 2. You'll get tech reps. Great bunch of guys.

Last edited:
Third sentence of original post....... did that.......there is none there but when I go back to the home/map page they are still on the map even though there is no Trip or Direct to declared or even in memory.:confused:

The only way I can get rid of them is under map settings (lower left icon on the map page)/general and turn them off via the slider "user waypoint visibility".
But that renders waypoints created for all new trips invisible also.

Last edited:
H-m-m-m, I see your problem. All I know to tell you is call the tech rep phone I gave you, on Monday. They'll probably have you uninstall and then re install the whole Garmin Pilot program----but I'm just guessing. Sorry I couldn't help.:(

Third sentence of original post....... did that.......there is none there but when I go back to the home/map page they are still on the map even though there is no Trip or Direct to declared or even in memory.:confused:

The only way I can get rid of them is under map settings (lower left icon on the map page)/general and turn them off via the slider "user waypoint visibility".
But that renders waypoints created for all new trips invisible also.
Same issue, did you ever get a fix?