MCA

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Now that the plane is flying (!!) and I had a little downtime in between "upgrades", I put together a small web site describing my experiences with installing an IO-390 in an RV-7. Several folks on an earlier thread indicated this might be useful information.

www.IO-390.com

Any comments are appreciated via the link on the web site. :D

Marc

Marc,

Thanks for the very informative website. I admit that the number of things the builder is left to "make work somehow" with the 390 gives me pause. Or maybe it's that way even with the IO-360 package?

Now the big question: Was it worth it, and would you do it again? :)

I've been thinking about the 390 because the price is attractive - it's a lot lower than the 200HP IO-360, which seems backwards. Hmm.

mcb

Sweet!

Thanks for posting this! As a 390-wannabe I find this very interesting and informative, please keep the data coming!

Indeed, thanks once again!

I am just about to click on your hyperlink and am interested to see what awaits there!

I am sure that there will be LOTS of questions coming!

:D CJ

Marc,

Thanks for putting that together! I have become more and more interested in the 390 and XP-400, and your website is helping to answer some questions. Keep up the great work, and keep the info coming! :cool: