Gary's RV7A

Assuming I purchase an Aerosport IO-375 vertical induction, what FWF kit should I purchase? Is Vans the only company that sells FWF kits? I don't have a Vans catalog available, I'm assuming it has everything I need besides a prop and spinner? Once I purchase an engine, I'm trying to figure out what's going to stop me from completing this project besides the panel. Thanks!

Some answers..

If you search back there are some posts on this in the last week.
The IO-375 comes with a Superior cold air induction (horizontal) though Aerosport will build it with a more stock induction if you want (will give up some HP gains). The FWF kit for the IO-360 parallel valve engines is the one you would want. It seems that most of the issues with mounting the engine surround dealing with the Superior sump. Appears that exhaust system and some cable routes are the main differences. Why do you want a vertical induction system?

Kai

vertical induction

The main reason is I already have the Sam James cowl for vertical induction. Plus, it's a thousand dollars cheaper than the horizontal induction. Other than those 2 reasons, I have no strong opinion on vertical or horizontal.