redrv6

Hi

My SkyView kit arrived today - Yay :D

I've done the inventory and found just about everything, but the wing wiring upgrade bag does not have a pick list and there is nothing I can find in the rest of the paperwork to tell me what the contents should be.

I've looked through Section 31A and at first glance it seems I have all the required parts but does anyone have the pick list for it?

I feel a bit daunted by all these boxes and wiring harnesses - it's going to be a steep learning curve for me! Still, looking forward to the challenge.

Shirley

Last edited:
We had the same problem with a kit. It was the wing kit, IIRC. A call to Van's brought it quickly. You might even be able to do it with an e-mail. give it a shot!

Bob

Section 31A is pretty straight forward. You have everything you need in that one bag.

The only problem I had was on Page 31A-08 and finding the wire WH-P274. But, if you look at the wiring schematic you'll see it is a 3" 18 gauge wire you can quickly fabricate. The wiring schematic you can download from Van's Aircraft - I found it very useful.