QueueCT

Thought I'd finally join and make an introduction rather than lurking in the corner. I'm 11 years into my 9A. Took a 3 year hiatus for significant travel with work then another 5 years when our twin daughters arrived. Started working on the plane again about a month ago and just about ready to rivet the fuselage.

I called Van's about a missing order two weeks ago and when I gave Jessica my builder number (90306) I think she just about choked. Probably not many people ordering a new part for the fuselage after this long. Looking forward to finishing the job and glad that I have a community to call upon during the firewall forward and fiberglass work.

John,
Good to hear! Several years I lurked on VAF before registering, stage of the project was about yours. Post some images! If you need some motivation let us know :)

Thanks, Vlad. Family life often intrudes on build time. I took my girls to disco skate night at the ice arena. Motivation remains high but I can see it flagging when I'm sanding epoxy on the cowl and wing tips.

hey

Get her done. Us 9's have to take over the lead from those silly 7s.

:D

91494, here and she is flying. You wont be sorry. Went 150nm each way today for a coffee. Less than 2 hours return on a beautiful friday, beats work anyday.

Get her in the air. Cheers, Rick