taverroi

Well Known Member
Hello to all !!,

I wanted to introduce myself to the community of RV owners and users of this site.

My name is Tim Verroi. I reside in Beaufort SC. I am a building contractor by trade and own a few other small buisnesses. I was posioned by an introductory flight of an RV7A some time ago and have never again been the same since. I have been and am now in the process of selling all my worldly possessions to get my hands on one of these RVs. I am very close to it all happening for me! I'm sure my wife would apprieciate having me back, as I have been living in a fantacy world of possibly owning one of these for some time......Not really all that, but I am very excited about getting into one of these.

I am an experimental flying nut!, however while doing so I have aquired IFR, Commercial, and Gyro ratings. I am a 1200hr pilot with an additional hundreds of hours in GyroCopters. I have owned a few Cirrus SR22s, Cessna 210, Lancair Legacy, adventura ll, Quicksilver MXll ect..ect...Oh yea and now on my 6th Gyro of which I built from the gournd up. It is an Aurora Butterfly sporting a 912S, G Force Landing Gear and Metro Launch Prerotator.

At the present time I also own a 2005 Symphony SA160 of which I am trying to sell to be able to get my dream plane....An RV6A, or 7A !!!!

Seems I cant really sleep and am consumed with having one and joining this community of flyers. I have been a silent member for a little while, but am constantly checking the VAF Forum daily...reading and learning. I dont have really much to contribute at this time as I am just getting into the RV world, but hope to make some new friends and begin one day soon to fly with you guys or at least drop in to some fly-Ins and break some bread with you and build some new relationship.

If you guys will have me here, I do sincerely wish to be a part of it all.

Tango Victor

Hi Tim,
Great to have you here! With all your autogyro building experience you may start contributing right now. A good friend of mine is a gyro fanatic and I know what it is to construct them. The RV will be easy for you to build and fly.
Welcome!

Welcome, Tim....

.....are you looking at building one or buying one? It's definitely a buyers' market and a -6/-6A is still the best buy yet.

If you find one and need a pre-buy, I'd be glad to help you out since I'm not much more than 30 minutes away and the wife and I love Beaufort anyway.

Best,

Welcome to the VAF family Tim. I'm certain you will enjoy the "reunions" this family entertains each and every weekend at various airports across the nation.

Welcome aboard.

Very much am apprieciating the warm welcomes. I'm feeing apart already!

Pierre

I thought of a build, but I'm just to anxious to own one, so I definetly will be buying and I think sooner than later. Would love to have your help when I get to that place. Thank you very much for the offer.

hey TANGO..............

turbo sends his welcome to the site. your an alright guy in my book. if you fly an rv like your gyro i want to see that. good luck in your searching for that special bird. OVER!!!!!!!
img0715qf.jpg

Welcome

I too once received a "FREE" ride in an RV-6. As you can tell from my signature below it was anything but free but it has been a wonderful ride and I wish that I had been introduced many years earlier.

Hey Tim

Hey Tim,
Tom Swearengen here-----welcome to the best forum family out there. Great people, great information. You'll love it.
Tom

hey tango..........

bought an rv yet? time of the year for osh ect. you are very close to the fun.
img0787zv.jpg