acts

Hello,
I recently purchased a well used RV4 that could use some touch up to the interior side walls and floor boards. I haven't found a post that talks about anything but spray can paints and professional paint jobs.

Is there a product that I can roll on to the metal without a bunch of prep work, masking, stripping, etc.? I don't want to pull everything out and off if I can avoid doing it, I'm just trying to freshen things up.

Thanks in advance,
James

If you can match the paint, you might consider an airbrush for touch up. I'm working on interior paint now and have been getting good results with a $25 airbrush from the local hobby shop. First time using one and it's not been much trouble to learn. Sure cuts down on all the masking required with a full size HVLP setup.

Sherwin-Williams JetFlex

I did my RV-4 interior with JetFlex,a water based, very durable interior paint used in all Boeings.It comes in quart cans,and doesnt need mixed with anything. Im not sure what color you are looking for, but it comes in many. I sprayed mine when built, but touch up is easily done with the small foam rollers,or brushes. My day job is overhauling airliners, and we do alot of touch up with great results. Google Sherwin-Williams JetFlex and see what you can find.