jte65

Well Known Member
Has anyone else seen the most recent revision pages posted to Van's website? They are Section 1 revisions dated 2/26 and one is a very interesting flow diagram that oulines all sections of the construction manual. Included are the Section numbers for all options. I have pasted the link below but the sections include:

39) Autopilot servo brackets
40) Lighting
41) Interior Panel Kit
43) Dual Display
44) AP-74 & Autopilot Servos

Guess this gives us an official glimpse at what all will be available.

http://www.vansaircraft.com/pdf/revisions/RV-12/01-01.pdf

The Documentation is Really Coming Around!

The revision answers the questions that all of us have had with regard to the options that Van's will be offering for the 12. Very neat!

Sweet! Now I can sleep better! I just hope we can do the installs at this point in the construction.

Good eyes, team!

Now what the heck would the "Interior Panel Kit" be? Upholstered fuse?

--Bill

Interior Panel Kit

Good eyes, team!

Now what the heck would the "Interior Panel Kit" be? Upholstered fuse?

--Bill

Bill- my guess is upholstered panels to go on the fuselage sides. I am also suspecting these will come from Flightline Interiors just like the seat upholstery.

A lot of questions answered

Wow, page 01-01 really puts everything together for a great airplane. Soon, we will know what it all is going to cost. Oh well, it's only money and I am enchanted by this RV-12 ELSA :)
Tony

These options are really a nice surprise. I wonder if they will have them in the S-LSA at SnF?

Section 19

Didn't get a response last time. On the new updates page 01-01 Rev 1 02/26/09 posted 06/07/10, Section 19 is not listed. Does this section 19 exist or am I missing something obvious? (quite possible)