joacofab

I'm New Here
Hi,
I would like to buy a ready to fly RV8A (tricycle) if anyone interested in selling me one please send me a private messege with specs and asked price.
Thanks, Joaquin

Joaquin,
I have one of the nicest, best equipted, RV8A's in the country $117,500.
if you are interested, reply and I will fwrd. photos and specs.
Dick

Rv-8A going on the market soon

I have an 8A that I will be putting on the market in the next week or two. I'm located at Spruce Creek FlyIn near Daytona Beach.

The price will be $105,000. It has a Barret built AEIO390 with about 440 hours. The prop is an MT blended airfoil metal prop which is about 8 pounds lighter than the comparable Hartzell. The panel includes a Dynon D10A, analog engine gauges, a GNS430, Garmin 330 (with traffic) and it is IFR capable.

It is very fast, having won first place in the Spruce Creek annual cross country race two years in a row (around 186 knots over a 100 mile triangle course).

It is a very high quality build and has leather, electric trim, adjustable pedals, and other extras. The guys around here say it has one of the nicest paint jobs around. The paint is Acro Glo by Sherwin Williams.

I'm not set up yet to post pictures but if you PM me your email address I'll send pics to you.