stneki

Well Known Member
Patron
My insurance is up for renewal and Falcon included a quote from Old Republic for $951.00 which is considerable less than what I was paying with AIG. Has anybody had any experience with Old Republic?

Thanks,
Steve

Old Republic has been covering my bonanza for quite a while- no issues. I had a small claim for some hangar rash in 2008 and I was very happy with how they handled it- easy and efficient.

My broker has been using a different provider for our RV-8, so can't comment on their experimental coverage.

Also read the fine sprint. Last year I was offered a $50 savings if I chose a different company. After looking over the policy, I find that they require an FAA physical yearly.

I stuck with my old provider (Global)

This year (two days ago) I stayed with Global because Old Republic is new to EXP. A/C.... let's see how they do.

I was wondering the same, Old Republic is running about $35 cheaper for basically the same coverage, but I may just stick with Global again.

This year (two days ago) I stayed with Global because Old Republic is new to EXP. A/C.... let's see how they do.

I just received a renewable quote from Global with an increase in rates. Did yours remain the same as the previous year?

I recently set up my RV6A insurance via Gallagher/NationAir with Old Republic. I
got twice the liability and my rate was $200 less than the other quotes I
received.

I am a 200hr Sport Pilot still working on my Private ticket. Will take the check
ride at the end of the month.