N282S

Well Known Member
Has anyone insured through Aircraft & Marine Assurance Agency? A VAF searched revealed only one post. I am currently with AIG through AOPA. My quote for this year (-7 will be 2 yrs old) was just over $2k. Aircraft & Marine Assurance Agency gave me an initial quote for $1550 for same coverage. Seems like a no brainer decision to me but...

Has anyone insured through Aircraft & Marine Assurance Agency? A VAF searched revealed only one post. I am currently with AIG through AOPA. My quote for this year (-7 will be 2 yrs old) was just over $2k. Aircraft & Marine Assurance Agency gave me an initial quote for $1550 for same coverage. Seems like a no brainer decision to me but...

Aircraft & Marine are advertisers here.

I use Air Power Insurance. Tom Johnson is a great guy to get to know, an RV driver, and rates are the cheapest I have found. He advertises here also.

http://www.airpowerinsurance.com/

Last edited:
These guys...

...are the preferred Insurance agents for the American Yankee Association (the Grumman type group).

I've been insured through them for over 7 years and have always found them easy to talk to, easy to deal with, and they have always responded quickly.

They have always checked out different companies each year a few months before renewal time and presented me with the options each year.