Bryan Wood

Well Known Member
I'm wondering what others are using to seal the baggage bulkhead so cold air doesn't come sneaking in thru the corregated sections. This will be this weekends project along with fitting aileron pushrod boots.

Thanks,

Just in time for CA summer weather, when you'll wish you hadn't sealed 'em up... :rolleyes:

dan said:
Just in time for CA summer weather, when you'll wish you hadn't sealed 'em up... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I hear you and it doesn't seem to smart does it? The problem is that we literally freeze at high altitudes and it's time to do something about it. For what it's worth the coldest I can remember being in my life was in my RV over New Mexico and Arizona in May two years ago at 10,500'. By the time I got home to San Jose it took hours to get comfortable. You just never know what you'll get up there and we are planning to spend more time at 13,500' or 15,500' whenever we point east.

Best,

Just bought a heated jacket liner (8 amp) for Harley ride from So Cal to Daytona Beach-AWESOME It made all the difference, would be sweet for winter flying. Gerbing Co.