Lan Vinh Do

Well Known Member
any body have access to the installation manual or at least what wire from the 430W that need to be connected to the flighstream 210.
Last time i went to the connectors of my 430w i said to myself that i was the last time i was going there. I took some wire for future usage and end it to a db9 connector in case.
If all the connection are there, i am a buyer.
If not, i may take a couple of beer and think about it!!

Thank You

Thank You Stein
Not a emergency.
I was looking for this product availability every day. When i saw the announcement yesterday i was expecting a installation manual available.

I have all my s232 wire in and out from my 430 brought to a db-9 connector under my panel. I was just curious if the flight stream 210 would be connect by these rs-232.

I like the possibility to fill the flight plan with the ipad and also was always looking for the perfect back up instrument. I plan to always have my iphone on my ram mount for back up attitude. and my ipad on my knee board. I have 2 horizon hx as primary, an ADI II and there would be the flight stream ( all on my back up battery)

flight stream with ipad and iphone?

I already order the flight stream 210. I will wait to see but i had one question
Can the flight stream 210 can send info to both one ipad and one iphone at the same time.
I had 2 goal with the flight stream
first, be able to program my 430w with my ipad
second, use my iphone on a ram mount always on the synthetic vision page ( as a back up instrument) .
The flight stream would be power by my back up battery twc.

Vinh