briand

Well Known Member
How much extra do you guys recommend? I see they are raising the price starting 1/1/07 so I figure I should buy one now and save $36.

Infinity grips in my -7 . Standard lengths were fine. They are wired to union blocks under the seat pans .

I ordered an extra 4 feet on the left so I could run some of the wires with the same colors up to the panel after joining the two sticks cables under the seat pan. There are 17 wires in that cable and except for the black ground wires each is a different color or color combo. If I remember correctly, with my set-up, 6 of those will need to go to my panel. If you mount your trim indicators on the panel it will be more.

Depends where/how you plan on joining the cables from the front and rear sticks. My cables go to a terminal block just aft of the aileron trim servo. Standard length was fine for rear stick, but I needed about 4 1/2 feet for the front stick. If unsure, order each stick with about 6' each until you figure out exactly how you want to do things. The extra cable is cheap enough.

Jerry