DennisRhodes

Well Known Member
I'm looking to fly my RV9 out to Austin area next week 7/27/ or 7/29 and would like to find about two/ three weeks of hanger space for my 9. Either Georgetown, Taylor or Austin Exc. would work great. The plan is to return home to Georgia around Aug 19th. Will be visiting with my daughter and Gkids in Hutto. Large hanger is OK or Tee Hgr with second plane OK. just would like doors that close.! 770 8233426 Dennis.

Dennis,

Take a look and see if 88R (Spicewood) is too far west for your needs. My hangar is full, but I can ping our airport's pilot group and see if there's any spots available and what they might want for a rate and can pass it along to you.

V/R,

Rob Schroer

Cell:

(512)-six-one-nine-5431

Thanks for the reply and offer. Im going to continue looking on the East side of 35 for a bit longer. If nothing shows up I'll give you a text Thanks again.

You might think about reaching out to the local EAA Chapter...#187.

They are very active in the G-town/Taylor area and they may have a member with space available.

RS

Thanks , I got a message from home owner in 07TS Cross Country Estates Marshal field which sounds like may work out great . About 3 minutes from where my daughter lives. Thanks for your help , my departure around the 15th will be west and I'll look for 88R on my way out . What a fantastic site DR and group of people. Another DR / Dennis Rhodes