RudiGreyling

Well Known Member
Hi Guys,

5 Months after ordering the complete RV7 kits, and all the tools, on 20 Dec 2004, as a Xmas present to myself, shipped 1/2 way across the world, being on the ocean for almost 2 months, its here!

I'm the happiest kid
on the continent, and from now on Xmas in Africa will be in May!

Here is some pictures, and go to my website for more...including pictures of the scary removal of another RV6 out of the same container.
rv_kit_arrives_05.jpg

rv_kit_arrives_06.jpg

rv_kit_arrives_09.jpg

rv_kit_arrives_15.jpg

And to top it all my beautiful (7month pregnant) wife jumped in straight away and helped me check the contents of the finishing crate, the crate with all my tools in...

Never again will I have this much presents to unwrap at one time.

Does life get any better?

Kind Regards
Rudi

Last edited:
Rudi,
Congratulations. If you are this happy receiving the kit, just imaging how happy you will be on the day of the first flight. Get started pounding those rivets. From here all it takes is time and more money.
Mel...DAR

Yes, Rudi. Life is better when it's all done and flying. And you get to take your new child for a ride in it. Happy Building and Merry Christmas.

Roberta :)

Fun!!! You Will Have!

Wow! I wish I could come to 'J Burg' and build with you. THAT! Would Be Fun!!!

You will love your new RV.

Thanx guys,

glad you could share in my joy!!!

TerryPancake: Brother Rudi, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Terry...Thanks 'Boet' !

Jaypratt: Wow! I wish I could come to 'J Burg' and build with you. THAT! Would Be Fun!!!
Jay:p...Your welcome here anytime, I need all the help I can get, I'll even throw in a free African wild life Safari if you come, just pay your own tiket to 'J Burg':D my wallet is thin after these purchases...;)