AntiGravity

Well Known Member
My fuselage kit with al my goodies finally arrived. Seems like I haven't done anything for months; wait, I haven't!! I'm still in the middle of inventory (look at all those parts!), but I hope to make a start next week. Looking at that huge pile of bits is quite overwhelming. More so than when I unpacked the wings! I'm quietly impressed about how much of the new PP fuselage is pre-punched and pre-fabricated. Even the lower longerons are pre-punched!

Some photos on my kitlog from today and yesterday. More photos of the Classic Aero seats, Tom Clark Fastback kit and Grove airfoil gear in the next few days.

I'm a happy bunny again! :)

My wings ship April 2.

I dread and can't wait for the inventory if you know what I mean. I'm at a stand still as the emp is 99% done so nothing to do but wait. :rolleyes:

Congrats on getting the fuse in

How many hours did you have on the wings and how much of that was tank time (curious as I farmed out my tanks to Evan J).

:D :D :D

Wing construction

Hi Grant,

Kitlog Pro tells me I spent 467 hrs on the wings. That includes fitting of the fibreglass tips with #6 screws, wing tip lights, duckworks leading edge lights, Evans pitot tube and the Angle-of-Attack Pro ports. And I did the same: farmed out my tanks to Evan. Mind you, I did have to pull them apart again to satisfy the fuel tank bulletin that Vans released :)

Cheers,

A pain!

Yeah, it was a bit of a pain in the proverbial, but it wasn't too bad either. And I got to leak test 'em again!