ChiefPilot

Well Known Member
Hi All,

I'm coming up on the pitot/static check here in MN and I'd love to use SteinAir's services again but I'm told their test equipment isn't working and likely won't be for a couple of months. As a result, I need to go with option #2 but not sure what that is yet :)

Anyone have any recommendations for an avionics shop around the MSP/St. Paul area that is RV friendly?

Thanks!

Hi All,

I'm coming up on the pitot/static check here in MN and I'd love to use SteinAir's services again but I'm told their test equipment isn't working and likely won't be for a couple of months. As a result, I need to go with option #2 but not sure what that is yet :)

Anyone have any recommendations for an avionics shop around the MSP/St. Paul area that is RV friendly?

Thanks!

Brad, these guys have done mine since 2001:

RC Avionics
Address: 8891 Airport Rd NE #7B, Blaine, MN 55449
Phone: (763) 398-3920

Transponder Check

Give Mark Reiglman a call. 262-994-6706. He will come to you. Mark's prices are very fair IMHO. If you have other people on your field he may even charge you a couple of dollars less.

Yep...unfortunately the expensive antenna with the special whizbang circuit board inside of it has died...and the replacement besides being thousands of dollars from Aeroflex is some weeks out (not months though) - now you know why these tests are the price they are! Russ and company up at Anoka do fantastic work and I can recommend them....at least until we get our box back up and going. :)

Cheers,
Stein

Last edited: