sritchie

Well Known Member
Hey guys,

I placed an order a week ago on iFlyRV10.com; the order went through, but since then it looks like the site's expired, and emails to [email protected] are bouncing. Based on some other threads I'm hoping that the owner's just out of town or something and missed the renewal.

Do any of you guys have any info about the status of the site, or whether or not they've stopped accepting new orders?

Thanks!

Text him.

I had a similar experience last month, but Steve is still around. There is a phone number on the site, 716.799.7788. Text him at this number and he'll respond and give you an update. I expressed my concern about him having 5 different e-mail addresses, and some not working, but once we started texting it all worked out. He also said he checks: [email protected] the most.

Thanks

Ah, nice. That's perfect. Bob Leffler sent me that phone number as well. I'll shoot him a text today. Thanks!

Hey all,

I texted Steve as suggested and he got back to me right away. Looks like the site's still up and running. Great news as far as I'm concerned!