Traviator

I'm New Here
Hello,

My name is Travis, I am 14 years old and starting the 9th grade. I am building an RV4 with my dad that I will use for a school project. I am enjoying all the new things my dad is teaching me about building planes. I have helped with building my rudder. It looks great!

We are starting to build the wings now. It looks like it will probably take us a long time going by how many parts I see in the box.

I have been trying to work as hard as I can to raise money for the fuselage kit. If there are any of you that have extra RV4 fuselage parts that you are not needing, and wouldn't mind giving them away, that would help me out alot.

Thank you for your help.

Travis

Welcome to VAF!!

Travis, welcome to the good ship VAF:D

Good to have you aboard, enjoy the ride!!

Thank you Mr. Bauer for your help with my RV4 project. I really appreciate your generous gift. I am learning so much with this project and am having fun too.

Sincerely,

Travis Brown

Hi Travis,

I have an already built horizontal stabilizer and vertical fin you can have.

Just send me a street address and I'll try and get it packaged up for you.

Best,

Thanks to all of you that are helping me with my project. This is such as great group. I really appreciate it all.

I now have a really nice RV4 fuselage jig from Mr. Woolf. If there are any builders out there that have extra RV4 fuselage parts and don't mind donating them for my school project, please send me a message. Thank you all again.

Travis