Robert Anglin

Well Known Member
There is a thread in this folder that spoke to putting the I-pad Minnie in with the G3X touch system as a supplement to that system. We are installing a G3X 10.6" touch now and have thought of putting the I-pad Minnie in the flight bag or panel dock, with Garmin pilot and a few apps.. I posted the idea of going with an I-phone 6 plus instead of the Minnie. This would save the cost of two devices and add the phone to the one that would be carried all the time as most people now like to carry an I-phone anyway.
I think I would like to throw this idea out to the group and see what you all think of the idea. I have thought for a long time now that if there where a phone in the I-pad Minnie it would be perfect for a flight tablet, but not really knowing the 6-plus I would like so input as the 6-plus seems to split the gap between the I-pad Minnie and the standard I-phone, in size and capacity? Thanks up front for the thoughts. Yours as always.. R.E.A. III #80888

There is a thread in this folder that spoke to putting the I-pad Minnie in with the G3X touch system as a supplement to that system. We are installing a G3X 10.6" touch now and have thought of putting the I-pad Minnie in the flight bag or panel dock, with Garmin pilot and a few apps.. I posted the idea of going with an I-phone 6 plus instead of the Minnie. This would save the cost of two devices and add the phone to the one that would be carried all the time as most people now like to carry an I-phone anyway.
I think I would like to throw this idea out to the group and see what you all think of the idea. I have thought for a long time now that if there where a phone in the I-pad Minnie it would be perfect for a flight tablet, but not really knowing the 6-plus I would like so input as the 6-plus seems to split the gap between the I-pad Minnie and the standard I-phone, in size and capacity? Thanks up front for the thoughts. Yours as always.. R.E.A. III #80888

Check out this thread:

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=125909&highlight=ipad+micro